Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Breeze Waste Services.
The Information Breeze Waste Services Collects:
- User-Provided Information: You may provide to Breeze Waste Services what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number, or demographic information) when using the Breeze Waste Services Service, such as when you register for the site, create User Submissions, and schedule Training Sessions.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the Breeze Waste Services, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Breeze Waste Services may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Breeze Waste Services. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Breeze Waste Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Breeze Waste Services to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Breeze Waste Services or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Your Video Trainer Service, the pages you view on the Breeze Waste Services, and the dates and times that you visit the Your Video Trainer Service.
The Way Your Video Trainer Uses Information:
- Breeze Waste Services uses the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Breeze Waste Services. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, such as confirming pickup schedules, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or regarding User Submissions that you have posted to the Breeze Waste Services.
- Breeze Waste Services uses all of the information that you provide or that we collect to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Breeze Waste Services works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Breeze Waste Services may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Breeze Waste Services; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of Breeze Waste Services and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- Breeze Waste Services may use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send you i) messages about the Breeze Waste Services, such as when you receive a friend request or a recommendation, ii) promotional messages related to the Breeze Waste Services and the activities of third parties we work with, and iii) messages on behalf of other users who think you may be interested in the Breeze Waste Services. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications, either through links provided in the messages, or by updating your account preferences through the Breeze Waste Services.
When Breeze Waste Services Discloses Information:
- Your privacy is very important to us, and we are not in the business of selling your information. We do, however, disclose your personally identifiable information in a variety of circumstances.
- Breeze Waste Services enables users to communicate in a variety of ways. Any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area on the Breeze Waste Services, such as a public profile page or in a review or other User Submission, will be available to other users who access that content. This also applies to information you choose to make available through Breeze Waste Services features that connect to third party services, such as Twitter and Facebook. Breeze Waste Services may also syndicate content exposed in public areas of the site to third party services. Once you make your personally identifiable information available any of these ways, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- Breeze Waste Services may disclose information that you voluntarily choose to include upon registration or profile creation. If you choose not to share your information, you must opt-out of sharing this information either at the time of registration or by using the privacy settings on your profile page.
- Breeze Waste Services discloses automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Breeze Waste Services.
- Breeze Waste Services works with third party service providers to provide marketing, website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Breeze Waste Services, these third parties may have access to or process your personally identifiable information. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- Breeze Waste Services may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- Breeze Waste Services also reserves the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect Breeze Waste Services and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Breeze Waste Services; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Breeze Waste Services, our users, or others.
- Breeze Waste Services may disclose certain information provided during the Health Professional registration process, such as your name, and your certifications, qualification, and other credentials, to third parties to conduct a background check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided.
You may, of course, decline to share certain personally identifiable information with Breeze Waste Services, in which case Breeze Waste Services may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Breeze Waste Services. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Breeze Waste Services. Please note that while your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
Third Party Services:
Breeze Waste Services contains links to Web sites and services provided by third parties. Any personally identifiable information you provide on third party sites or services is provided directly to that third party and is subject to that third party’s policies, if any, governing privacy and security. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third party sites or services to which links are displayed on the Your Video Trainer Service. We encourage you to learn about third parties’ privacy and security policies before providing them with personally identifiable information.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Breeze Waste Services does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 12 years-of-age, and no part of the Breeze Waste Services is directed to persons under 12. If you are under 12 years of age, then please do not use or access Breeze Waste Services at any time or in any manner. If Breeze Waste Services learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 12-years-of-age has been collected on the Breeze Waste Services without verifiable parental consent, then Breeze Waste Services will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 12 has obtained an account on the Breeze Waste Services, then you may alert Breeze Waste Services at breezewaste@Gmail.com and request that Breeze Waste Services delete that child’s personally identifiable information from its systems.
Our Commitment to Data Security:
Breeze Waste Services uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Breeze Waste Services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Breeze Waste Services makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Breeze Waste Services learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Breeze Waste Services may post a notice through the Breeze Waste Services Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at breezewaste@Gmail.com.
In the event that all or a portion of Breeze Waste Services or its assets are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
Breeze Waste Services Contact Information: